how to connect web / blog with facebook

how to connect web / blog with facebook ?....

I answered him with one word "easy".
Why easy? ... I just attach the pictures that I edited your definitely very easy to understand.

I'll just give clues steps to make it:

The first step:
you must go to your facebook account.

The second step:
please click the link below:


The third step, and then I just gave a picture that I have to edit myself, hopefully you can do. sanga easy.














 hopefully can be useful for you, success always.

Alexa Traffic Rank

Enjoy in My Room's




tips and trik computer
  • Tips and Trik Computer
    Tips and Trik Computer for system...
  • INDONESIA You Can !!
    Free or.....
  • Theme Win8 For Win7
    Changing your windows 7 with the...
  • WINDOWS 8 ALL(microsoft)
    If you've been waiting to get your hands on Windows 8,...
  • Full AVG Anti-Virus Pro 2012
    AVG Anti-Virus offers real-time protection against...


  •